• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to Manchester to find our Noah a giant wifey! UD he's now got 2!!! PICS NOW ADDED

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know we sadly lost Jemima last Sunday & are gutted that she's gone to the bridge. We really miss having the prescence of a giant bun in the house, so have decided to rescue another giant bunny :D We know will never be able to replace Jemima, as she was truly an amazing, special lady who we feel so privileged to have been able to adopt :cry: But we also feel that another giant rescue bun will help ease the loss of Jemima & we really want to help another unfortunate giant girlie :cry:

So today we're off to meet Elaine at Tameside Rabbit Rescue to meet some of the french & german lops she has in rescue. We really want to pair a giant lady up with our big softie Noah :D Watch this space & I'll let you know when we get back how we've gone on ;):D

Can you tell who can't sleep for thinking about all those big bunnies? :D:lol:

Oooohhhh hopefully that will be a new giant bunny & little Eve from BARC moving in this weekend ;)

Last edited:
Quite a lot of people today are doing bunny searching, bunny travelling, me including!

Good luck chick!

Vibes for Noah :love:

Xxx

YAY...good luck,I've been looking at the german and french lops on Elaines website....good job shes so far from me to be honest!!

Good luck, You will end up coming home with more as I did when I got My very first French Lop off Elaine a few years ago. (I blame her for me having so many;):lol::lol::lol:)

Thanks guys - will no doubt be bombarding you all with piccies this weekend of Eve & our new big one :D

That is not a problem, we all like pics!!

Good Luck. One of her new intake (can't remember if she was a frenchie or a german) but she looked so sad after loosing a litter

Aww bless ya hun! Hope you have a good day bunny searching. Give them all a cuddle from me :love: I have no more room for big buns, wish i did!! :love:

Looking foward to pics :) xXx

Good luck, You will end up coming home with more as I did when I got My very first French Lop off Elaine a few years ago. (I blame her for me having so many;):lol::lol::lol:)

:shock::D:D:D:D

You could have warned me Kay before we went ;)

Well we're back & oh my goodness I just wanted to the bring them all back :D

As you know we set off for 1 wifey for Noah .................................well you must have known Kay because he's now got 2!!!!!!

We've adopted a continental called Sammy, who we've now renamed Emily & Mash the french lop, who is now called Charlotte. They are both agouties, speyed & about 12 months old :D They are both so laid back, I've never seen 2 such chilled rabbits. I'm in shock because it was my hubby that wanted them both :shock: You see I knew he was a big softie at heart!!! At the moment they are both settled in our living room & we're going to introduce Noah later today & see how things go.

I'll will upload some piccies as soon as I can of my beautiful big girls :love::love:

Last edited:
Have you reserved yourself a bun? She is beautiful!

or have I got the wrong person :lol::lol::oops:

No it might be me you're thinking about Louise :D We had been thinking about Marian but Sammy & Mash were both so much more laid back, because they've been speyed. I would have brought Marian as well, but I would have definitely been pushing my luck with hubby - as 2 giants is more than I could have ever hoped for :D

Awww!!! :love::love: They sound lovely!! Your so lucky :lol:

Looking foward to lots of pics later, absolutely love agouti bunnies, especially contis :oops::D I'll cover Ronnies eyes, dont want him being jealous of Noahs wifeys :shock: xXx

Back