• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

uh oh jane

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i think your new bun has been playing away with the lights off, have a cross doe demanding bun maintenance shes been looking for him :shock:

4gj95z.jpg

They look like they need to see a vet as well :shock:

Those private school and medical bills are going to be expensive :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jane will you please get your new REW neutered to stop anymore unwanted litters ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jane will you please get your new REW neutered to stop anymore unwanted litters ;):lol:

But he's my prize stud Buck. I had hoped to start up a little business once the right Doe came along. But it looks as though she already has....................:?

:lol::lol::lol: Just imagining now Pets at Home selling bunny condoms :lol::lol: Would they be carrot flavoured ones???? :shock::oops::lol:

ah now ya see there was a hole in it then
ooooooooooooooooo sooooooooo loooooooooowww goes an cleans filthy mind

:lol::lol:
Jane I think you're off the hook as this escapade of his was with his previous owner..but at least it proves he'll make a good stud bun

:lol::lol:
Jane I think you're off the hook as this escapade of his was with his previous owner..but at least it proves he'll make a good stud bun

So I wont be expecting a knock on the door from the Baby Bun Support Agency any time soon then........:?

If I do I'll just have to put his stud 'services' on the Freeads to get a bit of cash in :)

well you can have one of mine havent been able to sex yet but being only 2cm big im gonna need a magnifiying glass

:lol:not the first time ive said that :lol::oops:

well you can have one of mine havent been able to sex yet but being only 2cm big im gonna need a magnifiying glass

I will have 2 and then i might be able to have an accidental litter:lol::lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I now have tea all over my keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back