• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Lillian & anyone else who likes REWS- also now with pics of our foster REW Eric

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
FAO Lillian & anyone else who likes REWS- also now with pics of our foster REW Eric

Hi Lillian, as promised here are some piccies of our gorgeous Noah - he's absolute star!!! He's about 6 years old & one of the funniest & most loving bunnies we've ever had. We're hoping to find him a giant wifey bun soon, as he's currently on his own.

Hope you like the piccies.
Denise :D

Sorry don't know what's happened to the re-sizing of my pics - god I'm useless with technology :oops:

DSCF3110-1.jpg
DSCF3159.jpg

DSCF3116.jpg

DSCF3138.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwww :love: I love him!!! The second i saw him in your sig i was like.. ooh :shock::love::love:

Tyler :love:
104_1516.jpg

Tyler absolutely loves people! He's just wants to sit on your lap constantly :love:

Thats EXACTLY how Tyler sleeps!!!
It worried me!!:lol:

He was like that for an hour earlier, asleep on my laptop case :shock::lol: He looks so cute. His head kept slowly going head as he was falling asleep then he just flopped down and slept :love:

Thank you Denise, Noah really is adorable. Hope you can find him a pretty wife bun :):wave:

He was like that for an hour earlier, asleep on my laptop case :shock::lol: He looks so cute. His head kept slowly going head as he was falling asleep then he just flopped down and slept :love:

Thank you Denise, Noah really is adorable. Hope you can find him a pretty wife bun :):wave:

:love::love::love:
He is an absolute angel!

:shock: Tyler & Noah must be twins!!!! :shock: Tyler is gorgeous :love::love::love:

I know the first time I saw Noah do it - it frightened me to death!!! :lol::lol:

Here's another one of him chilling with me on the settee, which I post before.

DSCF3156.jpg

Noah is one of our free range housebuns & at night he loves to sleep between me & my hubby & will push the cats off the bed! :shock::lol:

We're currently fostering another REW - this is Eric - I call him Noah's baby brother :shock: - just look at the mess he's made for me in the living room :roll: (sorry couldn't turn the pic round :oops:) He's a gummy bunny who's just been neutered before going to his new home :D Good job he's got a home to go to, otherwise I think I'd be keeping him myself ;)

DSCF3180.jpg

DSCF3179.jpg

Back