• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton says no TV for you, hoomins!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
Oh my WORD!!

So, Carlton's been free ranging a little in the day while I go to my art studio. Roll the rug back, he can't get in the sofa to pee, job's a good 'un... so I thought!! :roll:

I came home and couldn't get the TV to work.... because of this...

DSCF4479.jpg

:shock::shock::shock: The white bit is meant to be encased in the black bit!!

I felt sick, he must have had some serious fizzy teeth action. He squished his fat bum behind the draws to get to it, little git.

Thinking of sending him to the Naughty Bunnies Home.... any takers??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You bad bad boy Carlton I hope your mummy smacks your naughty bum:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Carlton, you silly bunbun, you is lucky you didn't go boom.

Alfie and Bubbles are indoors at the moment and I need eyes in the back of my head. :lol::lol:

I don't blame you for wanted to get rid of him, all that destruction he's caused, gosh, give him to anyone who'll take him, because no one will want him.
As no one want him... i'll take him :mrgreen:

:wave: Laura - if Carlton stops peeing on the sofa suddenly I think you need to check that he's not Alvin :shock::shock::shock:

:lol: I'll keep that in mind!

I'm worried that a fight might break out amongst RUers to take him! :lol:

He's currently grooming himself for his big adventure... :lol:

Back