• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes Please/Update/Now with Pics and film

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Tonight I'm going to try and bond recently widowed Nori with Bonnie who has been bullied by her brother, please please send some vibes, I'm so nervous and I have no idea how they'll take to each other :shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
Well so far so quite good :) Nori is unuaslly shy and nervous, they started by going nose to nose and he would run away and stamp. However when he went for a snooze by the door, Bonnie came up, licked the carpet beside him and then licked his endlessly. She liked him 3 times. So far he is not making any moves (but taking all the lurve typical male :roll:) but he did sniff her poo and wee:D

I'm currently uploading film and pics, though photobucket is very slow. Bonnie definatly seems to want to be with him but he is very shy and stamping sometimes, there has been no agression though which is a very good sign :) I'm quite pleased though, they've been together for an hour and a half and made a lot of progress in that short time. I also fed apple treats which they both ate from my hand at the same time.

This morning he licked her back and flopped beside her. However at one point she has plucking the fur from his head, almost as though nipping but he didn't show any pain, he just became submissive. Whats the signifigance of this? Is she being dominant or trying to rouse him into returning affection?

In the beginning.....

There was nosing and a stained carpet :oops:
NoriandBonnie30thJanuary20099.jpg

Then lying close
NoriandBonnie30thJanuary200923.jpg

Then kissing :love:
NoriandBonnie30thJanuary200924.jpg

This Morning:
NoriandBonnie31stjanuary2009001.jpg

NoriandBonnie31stjanuary2009002.jpg

NoriandBonnie31stjanuary2009003.jpg

Bunnie%20Films