• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay I'm adopting Eve, the bunny with the poorly eye, from BARC on Sunday!!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I just had to share this with everyone as Angie at BARC is letting me adopt the beautiful little Eve on Sunday. :D

I saw her on Wednesay evening & was smitten with her - she is such a little poppet & soooooooooo adorable :love::love::love:

Below is the thread that Angie started when Eve came in with Mr Jingles, bless her she hasn't had a great start in life & is getting on in years - but me & my hubby can't wait to spoil her rotten, like all our other bunnies :D

As some of may know we lost our british giant bun, Jemima last Sunday & we've decided to bond Eve with Toby her husbun she left behind. He's been so upset since last weekend, I can't wait to see his face when he meets her :D

We'll never forget our beautiful big girlie bun & will miss her everyday, but by helping another rescue bun I am hoping it will help us & Toby come to terms with losing her :cry:

Hopefully sometime soon, we will also be looking to adopt another giant bun from a rescue - so watch this space ;)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=159370
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=165623

Last edited:
I would just like to say a huge thankyou for offering this deserving bunny a home ....despite her problem eye ...

im sure she will be exceptionaly well loved and very very happy :D :wave:

I would just like to say a huge thankyou for offering this deserving bunny a home ....despite her problem eye ...

im sure she will be exceptionaly well loved and very very happy :D :wave:

Your very welcome Angie, I knew I be smitten when I saw her - I just love agouti bunnies :D She deserves a happy ending, especially after all the hard work that you & Tracey have done for her & Mr Jingles. Thank you for letting us adopt her :D

ONE MORE DAY!!!!! Congratulations, and well done for offering her a home.
1.gif
1.gif

Thanks guys, guess who can't sleep!!! Can't wait to bring little Eve home - she's such a darling, with a great funky little hairstyle. I'm sure Toby will be dead chuffed with her.

Don't wory Nat there will be lots of piccies :D

Congratulations - I :love: Eve, she is so cute. I have had the pleasure of a couple of sneaky cuddles :lol:. I am so happy she is well enough to go to a new home :wave:

Back