• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Traceys great BARC Duck Rescue ...caught on camera ??

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Over the last few weeks Tracey has been doing top secret surveilance at a well known supermarket ......she had been alerted by concerned shoppers that certain helpless creatures were being kept in very cramped conditions...

After a few days planning Tracey went in in disguise ..wearing a long coat with big pockets and a headscarf.....and liberated the poor things ....

and here they are...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

2009_013009january0046.jpg

this is the houising they were kept in ...disgusting ...poor things :(

2009_013009january0059.jpg

once they have been checked over by the vet and been found to be healthy these georgeous little Duckies will be going up for adoption ...

KEEP AN EYE ON FUNDRAISING ;) ;) ;)
can you offer one of these little ducks a loving home in time for spring .....:love:
(All proceeds will go to our rescue animals ...including ducks ;) )

Tracey is now planning her next rescue mission ... who knows how many she will be able to save :)

Last edited:
Well I had always wondered but needed the final proof:p

I will tell hubby to guard them if you are going where I think you are;)

Back