• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digger's new wiflet.

janjan

Alpha Buck
I lost all my bonding pic's :oops: So these are pic's i have taken today.

DSCF0747.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0746.jpg

Inside Digger's shed.
DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0745.jpg

Sticking her head through where they get from large outside pen to Dig's shed.
DSCF0733.jpg

Not sure whether to rename her, she's a honeybunny from Jill's rescue, any idea's ? She's a mischievous bunster, :lol:

Yes i thought of that, as i discovered 1 i must have planted in the Autum in a pot by back door.
I also thought of 'PANDORA' ,as she's a bun with attitude. :lol::lol::lol:
I wasn't quite sure of what was going to come [out of the box], when i bonded them. :love:

Awwww they look adorable together :love::love::love: What about Gracie?

Aww i like that,
I like her original name too but its a bit of a mouth full. lol.
On a serious note, Digger seems unwell, so i might have to rebond them.
I have brought him into kitchen tonight to keep a close eye on him.

Oh dear I hope he is ok
you could always shorten her name to Honey:D
Just use the full honeysuckle when she is misbehaving

wouldent have thought it was a mouthfull sorry no names ava is a ncie name or bloom ect she is a lovely bunny glad the bonding went well!!!!:wave: hope your buns ok!!!:wave::D:)

:cry: Me too, Its difficult to tell with him as he's a special needs bun, and he is 5 short of a 6 pack, bless him. I have given him syringed water just in case it might only be he's a bit dehydrated. As i have noticed he doesn't go to his bowl for a drink so much, likes to be warm in his hay box. Off to the vets if don't improve tomorrow.

Back