• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Donna has just rung me to ask if I can bond a pair of bunnies tonight ... I have no idea what they look like, who they are or what ........ They will arrive about 4.30pm.

god i miss bonding ive been trying to get hold of a rescue near the place im moving to to see if im able to still get my bunny fix, i wont be able to foster anymore:( but bondings im sure i can get away with :D looking forward to tonight big bonder :lol:

god i miss bonding ive been trying to get hold of a rescue near the place im moving to to see if im able to still get my bunny fix, i wont be able to foster anymore:( but bondings im sure i can get away with :D looking forward to tonight big bonder :lol:

Where are you moving to ?

Surprise, surprise Donna has arrived with what was meant to be a pair of bunnies .... my maths has obviously gone wrong and I seem have 3 bunnies in the pen together. Shortly you will meet Cadbury and Holly who are ARC girls and one largish boy. We have had a couple of squables so far but nothing too bad.

35ary82.jpg

omg holly she was the one i rescued she has such a loverly nature she has had a partner before but was separated and partner was given away:evil: 3 black bunnies i hope i can tell which is holly she has such a loverly shiny coat, i hope shes a good girl :oops:

Holly is the fiestier of the 3 bunnies, likes to do a bottom nip. Cadbury and the male will settle very quickly, hopefully Holly will descide to be nice soon.

Aw...3 bunnies :love:

I think Janice needs a bigger challenge soon. Maybe a 5some or 6some ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boston, the boy, was originally adopted from us - he is brother of Percy who now lives with Duchess.
Hope this works as they have a lovely free range indoor home to go to - with a mummy that loves her bunnies very much x

Boston, the boy, was originally adopted from us - he is brother of Percy who now lives with Duchess.
Hope this works as they have a lovely free range indoor home to go to - with a mummy that loves her bunnies very much x

huh i thought simon was percy brother ???? did something happen or was there another brother

huh i thought simon was percy brother ???? did something happen or was there another brother

Oh silly me! Simon IS Percy's brother. Boston is a very similar rabbit but he came in with Dallas who lives with Leanne, unless my stupid addled brain has confused that too!

Oh, we wanted Boston to be Percy's bro.

Never mind.

So we are gonna run out of girls then soon hey? I had just messaged you about a lady looking for a neutered female - she seems to have missed the boat with these two then. Good job that we have loads more to choose from.:D

Hope it works out!

Back