• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

QQ re rabbit bites!

happypreso

Alpha Buck
a friend of mine is in P@H and her 2.5yrs son has just been biten by one of the rabbits in there. She is a little worried that he might be able to catch something? it has pieced the skin .... I said I dont think so but wanted to check with your guys here ..... any advice would be great.
Thanks!
wendy

Hope the little lad is ok and got over being bitten by naughty bunny I know how it feels.

Everybody always asks me when I have been bitten if the rabbit is ok:oops::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol: (i think they are being cheeky)

After the bite i recieved from Sniper a nip i would of been glad to have.
But i didnt go to hospital or have tetnus jab and im fine my friend stitched me as i wont go to the hospital (they smell of death) so if hes had the tetnus jab if you can get some iodine mix it with a bit of water and just dab it onto the wound and blow on it after wards its ment to sting, before my friend stiched me he got the iodine out and was saying i cant wait to hear you scream and was laughing he put it on and i didnt feel a thing he looked surprized and asked isnt hurting i said no and he put some more on he said the nerves must of been bit though so i would think hes telling the truth in it hurting. :lol: was funny seeing his face though when it didnt hurt:lol:

maybe a lesson in sticking fingers in cages would be a start!!! i had to have stiches and a tetnus shot.I would imagine a child would already be upto date with tetnus? wash it and put antiseptic cream on.

Back