• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moses, for Faye and because he is simply gorgeous!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Couldn't resist posting some more piccys of the wonderful Moses, I know Faye (Fairy13) is totaly in love with him too :love::love: These were taken last night when we moved Summer and Moses into her dog crate for the first time :)

HPIM1543.jpg

HPIM1544.jpg

HPIM1545.jpg

HPIM1546.jpg

Yes he will be available for sponsorship ;) I am a little behind with them at the moment due to lots of poorly bunnies but will hopefully have website and sponsorship up to date by the end of the weekend :)

Yes he will be available for sponsorship ;) I am a little behind with them at the moment due to lots of poorly bunnies but will hopefully have website and sponsorship up to date by the end of the weekend :)

no worries on when you can do it :) you have more than enough on your plate!
if i paypal you £10 could you add him onto my sponsor sheet with prudence and brendan, or do you want another form?

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Only just got on here, what with all the decorating etc today has been manic.
Hello Moses!!!
He's soooo gorgeous, cant wait to meet him!! Perhaps a day this week might work Liz? . . .provided Caitlin hasnt caught the pox from Maitane :shock: :roll: :lol: x x x x

Back