• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going on holiday, what should I do with my bunny?

Maria786

Warren Scout
Is there any organisation that can be paid to look after my bunny for about 4 weeks? I don't have family nearby and can't trust friends to look after him. Any suggestions? :wave:

There are some special boarding establishments for rabbits - might be an idea to put you approx location so people can reccomend somewhere in your area :D

Hannah

You should find posters for Pet Sitting and Pet Boarding services in your local pet shops or local vets on the notice boards :)

I run boarding in Essex, but there are boarders around for every area!

But make sure you check them out because some are much better than others!

We run a boarding business in South Yorkshire and also do pet sitting in your own home if you prefer that option. We've had people travel up to 200 miles to come to us as there has been nothing suitable in their area. If you are local we also offer a delivery and collection service.

Sorry for the late reply but i am in Wakefield West Yorkshire. I need someone for the summer, as our holiday has been cancelled for now. Just for 4 weeks :) I havent read anything local, so I am a bit concerned.

Have you looked on Google for bunny boarding?? Just looked and it came up with www.campnibble.com :) Dont know how far that is from you. I know some people have used it on here xXx

We run a boarding business in South Yorkshire and also do pet sitting in your own home if you prefer that option. We've had people travel up to 200 miles to come to us as there has been nothing suitable in their area. If you are local we also offer a delivery and collection service.

What happens if you want to go on holiday? :)

What happens if you want to go on holiday? :)

Quite simply if we are fully booked and busy we dont go away:D Otherwise we look for any gap in bookings even if it's just a couple of days and book last minute to go away. We did 3 days in San Francisco year before last and was exhausted after the flights but had pet sitting booked in the night we got back:D

If your in wakefield holiday hutches are in barnsley

Thanks Minimack:D. Maria786 if you' like to come and have a look around you'd be more than welcome. We can collect and deliver your buns too if needed. We are only a short drive away from Wakey:D Quite a few people from on here use us too.

:oops: Im useless with... knowing where places are :oops::oops:

Hope it gets sorted Maria... holiday hutches looks good :D xXx

I would second the recommendation for Holiday Hutches. I've just dropped my outside bun Hattie off for the week and more than likely she won't want to come home from being spoilt so much:love: It's hard finding small animal boarding but it's such a reassurance when you find some where reliable and trustworthy.

Thanks Kirsty:D Hattie has settled in well and has been eating wood for her tea:lol::lol::lol: she is chinning everthing in site, but had a lovely cuddle whilst I popped her snugglesafe in for her. I've put one of those large domed hideaways in for her and the snuggle safe is under that. Have not long checked on her and all I could see was this little nose sticking out:love:

Back