• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling KayJ and Bunnymadhouse!!!!

Mumtobuns

Warren Scout
Well.....here they all are!!!! Settled into their new home(s), I think!!!! The threesome have to be tempted out with food!!!! Some of the pics are from the weekend and some tonight. Hope you like!!! I :love: the new additions to my family! :D

Newbies015.jpg

Dinner time!!

Bunnies025.jpg

Simba and Merlin checking each other out! Don't they look like they should be family???? :?

Bunnies027.jpg

Newbies013.jpg

Bunnies032-1.jpg

Twinkle asks .... what'cha doing?????!!!?!

Newbies001.jpg

Everyone together!!!

Hope you like!!!

P.S ...............this makes 8!!!!!! :oops: :shock: ;)

Fantastic to see some of your bunnies Beth, We don't see enough of your rabbits. Unlike mine, I think everyone is sick of the sight of mine.

Be careful though, you may end up like Nat!

Fantastic to see some of your bunnies Beth, We don't see enough of your rabbits. Unlike mine, I think everyone is sick of the sight of mine.

Be careful though, you may end up like Nat!

Hmmmmm.......I somehow think my husband might have something to say about that!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

And yours are lovely - I'm just not as good with the camera!!!

These are the new 3 - with a glimpse of new number 4!!! What do you think??? I was supposed to stop at 2!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly, I think you know how to twist Ani round your little finger, two just doesn't sound like eight!

Oh they are cuties though.

Are these the ones in the car?

Hmmmm....yes and no! The two boys - the harlequin french lop / lionhead crosses were in the car when I dropped Husbun off with you. That's Dillon and Simba. They went to stay in a hotel for a little while ....... and whilst they were there ....... met Twinkle!! She's the little black one. She's a complete Heinz 57 as we think she had some nethie, dutch and lionhead in there somewhere. She a real sweetheart though and loves fuss. Merlin had been lined up to come home to be with Starsky and Juniper for ages .... just took me a while to get my act together! Nothing unusual there then!!! :shock: :lol:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

The boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Twinkle is lurvelyyyy! :love:

Ohhh and MERLIN, well *faints* :love: :love: :love:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

The boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Twinkle is lurvelyyyy! :love:

Ohhh and MERLIN, well *faints* :love: :love: :love:

Thanks.....I :love: them all lots! I will never get over how much character each bun has!! They're all so different and lovely!!! :love: :love: :love:

And Snowy.......... NO BUNNY NAPPING GOING ON HERE!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aw aw aw ..... *jumps up and down *

:love: :love: :love:

love you boys .... and love the wifey ....:love:

I do as I'm told;) I look after 2 and it ends up 3:lol::lol::lol:

Twinkle was found in the middle of St Helens town centre:cry:. She was picked up by a gentleman who took her home and kept her for 2wks and then passed her on to one of his wifes collegues who had herfo 3 or 4wks and he was chasing her to put her away and she nipped him:roll::D(well done Twinkle) so she came to me and then Angie said I had to bond her with Dillon & Simba, so me being a person that does as she is told:roll: I did:oops::lol::lol::lol:
I thought I was going to get a phonecall off Beth saying she was going to have to move in with us as hubby as sent her packing because she went home with 3 not 2:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do as I'm told;) I look after 2 and it ends up 3:lol::lol::lol:

Twinkle was found in the middle of St Helens town centre:cry:. She was picked up by a gentleman who took her home and kept her for 2wks and then passed her on to one of his wifes collegues who had herfo 3 or 4wks and he was chasing her to put her away and she nipped him:roll::D(well done Twinkle) so she came to me and then Angie said I had to bond her with Dillon & Simba, so me being a person that does as she is told:roll: I did:oops::lol::lol::lol:
I thought I was going to get a phonecall off Beth saying she was going to have to move in with us as hubby as sent her packing because she went home with 3 not 2:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well ... i never said a word ....:roll: :roll: :lol:

Well....I did blame you!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Didn't think you'd mind if it kept me out of your spare room!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back