• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holiday boarding again...sorry!

wiggie

Alpha Buck
We are going away for 4 days 3 nights over half term and my normal rabbit sitter is away at the same time. I have never boarded my bunnies before and realise it's probably a bit late notice but recent events with my friends rabbit have convinced me that although I trust my normal pet sitter totally, I wouldn't be happy for any of my non animal friends to take care of them, particularly as TJ is on abx.

We are going from hampshire to Manchester so anywhere round Hampshire (am willing to travel) or en-route to manchester within reason would be fine for the right place:D

Any recommendations would be gratefully received, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone has space.

where in hampshire are you? im in Bognor and was recently looking and im sure i found some places over ur way!

Back