• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel has been back to the vets

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Angel got a little chubby and when she moved in with me she lost a little bit of weight. Today she was weighed and has gone from 1.4 to 1.55. She's a little rabbit and with her respy problems ideally doesn't want to be carrying the weight.

She has copious hay, small quantity of pellets and daily fruit and veg. Do I just literally cut her pellets down to a spoonful or something a day? She doesn't have that much as it is.

When I am at home she is out of her crate, and runs round like a thing possessed....she has a lot of energy!!

Any ideas?

It's hard to imagine her putting weight on - she's never still:lol: How's her progress, is she still on antibiotics?

She's a little demon running round lol. She's been a little bit nasally over the last couple of days. At the moment we're one week on and one week off with the baytril and decided that every other week she has eyedrops. She's just so happy, you'd never know there was an issue :)

Sue....how are you fixed for Monday night for me to drop the willows round? :)

Back