• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny who was left behind...U/D 16.2.09

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
For those that dont know here is his story;

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=165371

He is making steady progress. He is back to Vets in morning for weight check and to see if we can start treatment for mites and get him on a course of panacur :)

He is a lovely, friendly lad, he was roaming the bedroom for the first time and kept following me and pestering me. :love: Another Little Ben in the making :shock: :lol:
Need to get thinking of names for him.....:D

Last edited:
Well done you! I can't believe anyone could leave that gorgeous boy :cry:

some people :evil:

He looks lovely - what a cute little bunny face. He should definitely be called Lucky! :love:

For those that dont know here is his story;

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=165371

He is making steady progress. He is back to Vets in morning for weight check and to see if we can start treatment for mites and get him on a course of panacur :)

He is a lovely, friendly lad, he was roaming the bedroom for the first time and kept following me and pestering me. :love: Another Little Ben in the making :shock: :lol:

SDC12130.jpg

SDC12135.jpg

SDC12139.jpg

SDC12148.jpg

Sat on my knee :love:

SDC12144.jpg

SDC12147.jpg

Back munching :love:

SDC12149.jpg

Need to get thinking of names for him.....:D

Is he staying? ...

Thanks everyone.

Bunny_friend...no he isnt, once he is better, he may be bonded with Lucy and Lola, if they dont bond, if he doesnt go with them, he will be rehomed once neutered (if he isnt already, not sure) and vac's :D

He is looking good and happy....i love the pic where his tongue is almost out...looks like me when im concentrating on diy!!

Awww Nat he is one gorgeous & very lucky bunster! Why oh why did they do what they did to him? :cry: So glad he's now with you :D

What about Bertie or Archie?

God he will make a very attractive trio with Lucy & Lola if they all bond :D:love:

I keep looking at him, definately a good pairing with Lola and Lucy.

How about Lola, Lucy and Locke. Andrea, just skip the girl on girl and go for a threesome!! :oops::oops: :lol::lol: :roll::roll: :shock::shock:

Well, I was talking about the three rabbits, have no idea what you are insinuating!!

Its the spinsters you have to watch out for, you know why they are spinsters, don't you;) ;)!!!

HAhaahaha Louise!!

Im just so GLAD we found him when we did and no later.

He honestly is a little sweetheart, loves his noserubs and is so trusting.

Little Ben in the making honestly. Dont think i will have any trouble rehoming him if he doesnt go with the girls!

ETA - were all stars not just me, lots of other people do alot more than i do! :wave:
:love: :love:

Back