• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Charlie!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
The things they get upto when your not there.

I saw someones idea and pinched it. I attached the half hanging baskets (on sale for 99p in wilks) to the hutch and filled it with hay. great! Autumn was using it when I went out last night, fantastic, shes got the idea.

Ive just looked out the window...

IMG_6837.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6840.jpg

IMG_6841.jpg

...I think Charlie has a different idea!!

wot they like!:lol: i get ideas for mine and they do something completely different with whatever i get em glad im not on my own!:lol:

No no Charlie just has a head for heights and nerves of steel

S5001007.jpg

Bearing in mind this is head level. And would be the equivelent of climbing a 3/4 storey building!

I came home from a visit to Hartlepool. First place I went was to see the rabbits. And Im like Den, where is Charlie. I can see Autumn, but what have you done with Charlie. Hes like nah not me he was there when I checked on him. Then I hear this litte rustle. and his head pops out of the blue hay bag. Guess he thought he wasn't being fed enough!!

The things they get upto when your not there.

I saw someones idea and pinched it. I attached the half hanging baskets (on sale for 99p in wilks) to the hutch and filled it with hay. great! Autumn was using it when I went out last night, fantastic, shes got the idea.

Ive just looked out the window...

IMG_6837.jpg

...I think Charlie has a different idea!!

I'm glad it's not just one of mine that does that:lol::roll: Our Dill looked decidedly less comfortable & more surprised than your Charlie when he ended up in it!:roll:

Naughty bunny!

I must admit, I've made sure there isn't enough height above Deej's for him to hop into it as I'm very concerned about the chance he could get a leg stuck trying to get out again.

That said some days I worry about how far he shoves his nose into it!

Yup had that problem too - rehung the baskets so they were closer to the top in the end - I was worried about bunny feet getting caught in them.

Back