• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Armani using rabbit fur again- petition please sign

raine

Warren Veteran
Peta have just sent me a link. There is a great interview with Micky rouke on neutering dogs.

Whilst on there, I noticed that Armani are using rabbit fur again and there is an email of protesting to send to them Please send. Unfortunately, there is a graphic pic of a poor bun being skinned on the link so be warned. But we owe it to the buns to send our grievances.

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-campai....id=5&ea.campaign.id=1897&c=peta_Europe_enews

Last edited:
Done. Sent link to a few friends too.

It's amazing how many :censored: idiots wear fur these days- looks like all the campaigns of the past have disappeared out of public consciousness and fur is everywhere again. My partner works in a vegan shop and they even get the odd customer in a fur coat :evil:

Never underestimate the stupidity and cruelty of the fashion industry - sweatshops, fur ... as long as they make money, they don't give a damn :evil:

I've signed it, my god the picture of that poor white bunny on the first page will haunt me forever :cry:

What on earth is wrong with the human race today? :evil::evil::evil: Why would anyone want to wear animal fur? Especially knowing how they are killed?

Im upset at Armani. He went against his word and started using it again. Its not like he needs to "sell" his clothes. People wear his ranges without slinging bunny fur around the collar. I want them to be inundated with emails.

I think its disgusting that in this day and age in a supposedly civilised society, animal fur is still used for the sake of "fashion". Shame on Armani and shame on anyone who buys this or any Armani products:censored:

Back