• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your house buns sleep?

gkf9

Warren Scout
Just wondered as Coco sleeps on our dining room chairs!!! :lol:

We have bought things where I thought he would feel secure like little wooden houses, tunnels, comfy stools and boxes but he never used them. :roll:

Now he has a dog crate where he spends loads of time chilling, eating and pooing - but still goes on the chairs at night. What about yours? x

Charlie sleeps in his hutch :D But if he's having a nap when he's out the cage he snuggles up in bed next to me under the covers :love:

I have hutches with the meshy-door bit removed (I did it myself with my pink screwdriver:D)

The group has a couple too - but they pile on tp of each other i the litter trays

When they are out it depends on where they are. The cutest one is Summer though, she seeks out feet and slippers and sleeps wherever they are.

At night kermit is in the cage, but when he is sleeping through the day he lies under the coffee table or on the lamp base
k2.jpg

All of our house bunnies have their own pens with loads of different beds & hidies, some upstairs in our loft room & some in the dining room. We do however, let Noah be free range at night - he has a bed in the kitchen, but more often than not he comes on our bed & snuggles between me, hubby & the cats! :shock::lol:

My bun is silly! In the day he sleeps on his vetbed, and when i'm sat in the living room he lays on the rug and snoozes, but at night his favourite place to sleep is.... on top of the toilet seat :roll: silly rabbit!

At night Hugo sleeps in his crate, but during the day if he wants to snuggle he favours his bean cube:
CopyofPICT0209-1.jpg

and he quite likes the cool of the tiles on the fireplace when he's feeling a bit warm :lol:
hugfire.jpg

I haven't yet got a pic of him actually sleeping - i always manage to wake him up before i have the camera ready :roll:

Last edited:
Daisy-Sunshine sleeps in her hutch and run at night, but has free range of the living room at all other times. She usually sleeps in her litter tray or on the floor, even though she has a big pile of bedding hay and a comfy vetbed too :roll:

Lola and Lucy are put to bed in their cages at night and covered up.

I could not rest with them free range - Lola can sniff out wires from 100 miles!

At night kermit is in the cage, but when he is sleeping through the day he lies under the coffee table or on the lamp base
k2.jpg

That's exactly how my Josie sleeps around our lamp! She chooses her lamp over any where else, even her fleece bed!

Phe has a little doormat next to the door of his cage which he likes, he also likes to sleep on a file box behind his cage which has a throw over it, and also in the his bed behind the sofa. :)

My Misty sleeps flat on her fluffyy pink bed :D
Woke up before I had the chance to take the pic though :( :lol:

27-8-08Misty.jpg

Ooh deej likes to sleep lots of places! His cage, in front of the radiator, by the coffee table, under the sofa, in his "fort" (that I made from a huge box for him) and sometimes in his tent. :D

..... but more often than not he comes on our bed & snuggles between me, hubby & the cats! :shock::lol:

Awww, that is the cutest thing ever! I wish Coco would do that but he heads straight under the bed for a chomp on the wires! :roll:

Fudge gets locked in her cage at night (my room) and when she is out during the day she likes to sleep under my bed or on the phone book that she doesnt rip up :? or she goes back to her cage and sleeps :love:

Back