• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yorkshire trip

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I know this is in the wrong place mods please don't shout at me, but it's not really a request just a sort of if anyone needs it.

On Saturday i am going to collect Jamima and One Sock from Michelle in yorkshire i am then coming accross the penines to Macclesfield and then back up the M6 in the evening. If any rescues need anything transporting along the route i am taking, A66, A1(m) accross th hills, then M6 please let me know :D

I will be at Michelles for about 10am im sure she wouldn't mind a hord of forum members landing on her doorstep :lol: Although the temptation to pinch Calel is very big mmmmm Bun Napping trip :lol: :lol:

I will be at Michelles for about 10am im sure she wouldn't mind a hord of forum members landing on her doorstep :lol: Although the temptation to pinch Calel is very big mmmmm Bun Napping trip :lol: :lol:

Pinch??? I will give you him:lol:

Back