• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Great Escape...cheeky rabbits!

stampz

Warren Scout
Two days ago my girlfriend arrived home from work to find Lola and Mimi sat out on our run in the living room (they are supposed to be kept in their run all day). Of course this leads to her blaming me for forgetting to shut them in the run before I left for work....which I know I didnt.

Yesteday I came home again to find the girls both out, this time with the run door still closed, so I presumed they had started jumping it to get out...but oh no... :lol:

It came to bed time so we put the girls in the run and shut the door, Mimi went straight up the gate, gripped it with her teeth, lifted and pushed it open...then came out and had the nerve to shut it again! I have never seen anything like it.

We have now cabled tied the gates shut...although knowing the little mischieves they will find a new way to escape.

lol Oh but she closes the door. Sophie is like that, once she knows she can do it it off of and away. she will not stop, until the next trick comes along!

The only way my bun can escape is if I haven't bolted the door and he leans on it and falls out... :oops:

My buns also live in a run in our living room and yesterday I got back to find them sitting in the middle of our rug (looking all innocent!). Usually they just try to push their way through anything but since the pen goes up against a corner and a radiator I thought they wouldn't work out that they could just pull backwards and slip round it. How wrong was I!

Also a whole pack of blueberries were gone which my o/h had left on the arm of a sofa. :shock:

Back