• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG she was keeping a giant bun in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamster cage :roll:

Exactly! But don't worry *note sarcastic tone* it's alright because the rabbit's accomodation has been upgraded. :roll::roll: Which means it's probably now in a guinea pig cage. :evil:

Just sent her this...

"Hi, dont know if you are aware, but the picture shows a hamster cage. Are you selling a large indoor rabbit cage? 42" min size? I am interested in a cage, but only if it complies with RSPCA size guidelines. Thanks."

She's gonna get a shock when she opens her emails today, I wonder how many people have sent her comments? :shock:

I understand that a lot of people don't know about the needed size for rabbits (I didn't) and start off with a cage which is too small.

But seriously, is she :censored: retarded?

Its in Wisbech, so no surprises that they are a little on the dim side (I can say this as I have visited Wisbecistan many times and Dad grew up there). Nice cage for a hammy....

Sorry if I am being a bit thick :oops:.... I know it's too small for a rabbit but there's loads of smaller rabbit accommodation on ebay than this one. This one is the same length and width and is taller than a Nero 3. Are peeps complaining about the size of the cage or because she's saying she had a giant rabbit in it?

Sorry if I am being a bit thick :oops:.... I know it's too small for a rabbit but there's loads of smaller rabbit accommodation on ebay than this one. This one is the same length and width and is taller than a Nero 3. Are peeps complaining about the size of the cage or because she's saying she had a giant rabbit in it?

both i think, can u show me the smaller rabbit accommodation that u have seen??

Personally I don't think any of those are right and are far too small for a nethie, let alone a giant. What are people playing at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back