• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ghost Cat! Weird Photo!!

Took this picture today, on a trip to a kennels and cattery called "mypetstop" in leeds, just taking the pictures off my camera and this was one of them...........

DSC_0030.jpg

........must be overexposed or something?? How come you can see right through it?

It's been taken through glass and it's the reflection

Looks spooky though :lol::lol:

It's been taken through glass and it's the reflection

Looks spooky though :lol::lol:

Thats the thing, it wasn't taken through glass or perspex, it was taken through mesh, like that in the left of the pic.

I could understand if it was glass or perspex as you said, but how can mesh do that? whats caused it?

Did the cat move away quite quickly berfore/after you took the pic? Could just be that your camera shutter was open a bit too long.

Took this picture today, on a trip to a kennels and cattery called "mypetstop" in leeds, just taking the pictures off my camera and this was one of them...........

DSC_0030.jpg

........must be overexposed or something?? How come you can see right through it?

Is there window to the right of the picture? by the looks of the top left corn of the photo, where the door ends the image continues (where the cats bottom and tail base is) but in blue/black flooring rather than the mesh of the will, and is not the same as the floor of the pen the cat is in. That would suggest the camera has caught a reflection in its own lens of a window or something else reflective, projecting an image from the right of the image - does that make any sense???

still, it pretty weird and pretty cool! :lol:

Back