• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does your rabbit/s do when excited?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
When it comes to dinner time fudge runs laps round her cage and when you open her cage she muggs you for the food :lol:

And when its dinner time Millie gets that excited she humps thumper :lol::lol: He used to be so shocked as if he had just been bunny raped but now he couldnt care less and lets her :lol::lol:

What silly things does your bunnies do when excited about something??

Wesley runs around and hums and Honey runs after you making a noise that sounds like me me. I really must get the noise on video.

When im going to give kermit his dinner, he hears me getting it in the kitchen and starts running laps round the coffee table grunting like a wee pig!

When im going to give kermit his dinner, he hears me getting it in the kitchen and starts running laps round the coffee table grunting like a wee pig!

:lol::lol::lol: Kermit's a frog you should have called him miss piggy :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Binkies, running back and forth/in circles... and Barney likes to show how macho he is and throw anything within reach, too. :lol: He's taught Amber to do the same.

pearl runs round crazy and gets all frenzied.. alvin buzzes circles pearl and then trys to hump her :lol::lol:

its throw the food fast or lose a finger in this house

Buster comes into the kitchen and runs around and around your feet and follows you until you put it down for him :love::love::love:

Fiver runs like a maniac around his run, jumping in and out of his cage. He will grunt and growl at me the whole time until i throw the egg full of food so he attacks that and not my hand/arm :D

talk about food aggression :roll: hehe

Dudley used to buzz until he was neutered! Daisy gets so excited first thing in the morning when I go to let them out she scurries around where the lock is and does a little wee :shock: Ive only ever seen dogs do that :lol:

Wesley runs around and hums and Honey runs after you making a noise that sounds like me me. I really must get the noise on video.

Awwww, that sounds very cute. :love::love:

If they're out of the hutch when there's food about (that's usually the only time they get excited lol), Alfie and Bubbles run round & in between my feet in circles. If they're in the hutch, they do the running around downstairs in their run & Alfie bites Bubbles' bum until she goes off upstairs so he can do laps of the run on his own. :? :lol:

Deej runs about and if he's waiting for his dinner he will scratch the glass panel in the kitchen door like a cat or dog would!

All of mine run in circle except Joey, who gets very aggressive so you can't afford to put your hands anywhere near, and the giants who literally mug me:lol:

The girl who sits for me when we go away is a bit scared of the giants around their food, so she throws it in the run and stays outside - they're a bit like small goats jumping all over me thinking "What you got?. Give, give, give now!"

I love 'em:love:

Back