• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a few question...

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
Ok, so Azlan is back from his neuter. He's very wobbly still but nibbling hay so I guess that is ok.

Hmmm, I've read a few stories about people who regret fixing their buns because they became "lazy" or less playful afterwords and feel regretful for fixing them. This worries me a bit, has this happened to anyone else?

Also, since azlan is neutered, will he be ok with an un-fixed female?

Thanks ladies! :)

Had my little man done in November and haven't noticed his being lazy or less playful. I find the more stimulation get gets (time to run about, toys and interaction with us) the more playful, inquisitive and energetic he is. If we go out for the day and he doesn't get much playtime he'll always be hunched in a ball sulking when we get back. Obviously this lasts for about 5 seconds before he's back to his usual self!

Ok, so Azlan is back from his neuter. He's very wobbly still but nibbling hay so I guess that is ok.

Hmmm, I've read a few stories about people who regret fixing their buns because they became "lazy" or less playful afterwords and feel regretful for fixing them. This worries me a bit, has this happened to anyone else?

Also, since azlan is neutered, will he be ok with an un-fixed female?

Thanks ladies! :)

Try telling that to my 4!!
They have rockets up their bottoms!!
Ive never noticed it myself to be fair, mine are still just as naughty and cheeky :roll::lol:

I would suggest getting a fixed girlie as 80% of female rabbits over 3 years :lol:will get uterine cancer if not speyed.

I read that aswell but I saw no change in Carlton's behaviour, he's just as cheeky and naughty and wonderful, still honks at me and circles my feet! :love:

We thought winston had as he changed a lot but recently had animal communicator in and he told her that the vet hurt his back while he was having it done.
So hes receiving healing and fast becoming his cheeky self again.

Back