• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Kris (Starlightsrabbitrescue)

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hello, It's Tyler.
Just wanted to let you know how i'm doing. I've settled in well. I had a brush this morning, then played indoors, had breakfast then got cuddles from everyone. This afternoon i got another brush cos i'm moulting like crazy! Then more cuddles...

104_1494.jpg

104_1487.jpg

104_1479.jpg

Whilst i was having cuddles a cat called Maddy stole my ball and taunted me by patting it around the room while i watched :(

104_1497.jpg

104_1499.jpg

104_1501-1.jpg

Anyway, i went off to explore my new enviroment. I found a pen in the kitchen...
104_1506.jpg

It had two bunnies in it.. but they didn't seem to even notice i was there. So i observed my reflection in the fridge door for awhile :lol:
104_1505.jpg

Then of course went to demand more cuddles!!
104_1509.jpg

104_1483-1.jpg

It's been a pretty busy day! I am off for dinner now, bye xx :wave::)

Im so glad he has settled in :D
Tyler is kindly being foatered by Tara after having to come back into rescue.
He is sibling to Tommy, Delilah, Angelika and Kimmy our longest resident buns :( So now all the family are here!!

As Tara will tell you, Tyler is the most cuddle demanding bun you can meet!!
He bounds over to you when he spots you and adores being tickled and having nose rubs :love::love:

Back