• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot- Again-U/D 29th Jan- Xrays Done-No Further Forward re What's Wrong :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow he is going to have an abdominal Xray and hopefully a FBP.
I took him to Christabel this morning to be PTS as he had another bad turn. Although this time it only lasted for about 20 minutes.
After much debate we are now considering if aswell as the apparent Pyloric Stenosis he may also have Kidney stones. Whilst he has no other symptoms of this the way his pain presents (acute/severe/very unlike 'normal GI pain) Renal Uroliths is something we want to rule out.
I dont want to just PTS without seeing if there is anything that could be done for Dermie. At the moment he is back to being perfectly 'well'.

xx

Last edited:
He really is putting you on a roller coaster.

Poor you, and poor he. At least it was a brief episode today, that's something, at least.

Fingers crossed for Dermot... I think I know what you mean about his pain, as it does sound a bit different to what my 2 girls had.

Fingers crossed for Dermot... I think I know what you mean about his pain, as it does sound a bit different to what my 2 girls had.

I really have never seen anything like it in a Bun before. I wish I had a videocam so as I could actually show people what happens.

Best wishes for tomorrow; I hope it can shed some light on things. You must feel like you're on an emotional rollercoaster with this precious little man. :cry:

Thanks everyone.
The bloods and Xray may not give us any answers but I have to try to find out what is wrong.
Dermot has remained pain free since his relapse early this morning.

Back