• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

possible bunny run ?

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Hi
I think ive found a wifey bun for whiskey. She has yet to be neutured and wont be ready for about 3 weeks. But she is in Walsall and I'm in Southport, I dont want to request a bunny run as its a bit early yet, but wondering if anyone may b e able to help nearer the time if all goes well....

Sorry can't help as I'm in Gloucester
and you need someone who lives near the M6
- but bumping this up for you-Sue:wave:

Its not actually that long :? Ive done that in an hour an half before now :)

Where about in Walsall is the bunny from?? xXx

We do that sort of distance for a Sunday afternoon drive with the lads. ;)

If you are without transport, I'm sure something can be arranged. :D

Hi, we have a policy of not doing bunny runs for our rabbits. If as Becky said it's only 1 1/2 hours we would request that you come in person for the bunny.

:cry: oh right
it says on google that is 1hr 52 and ive not been driving long. Not even driven on a motorway yet :cry:
Looks like thats out the window

No :cry:
I wouldnt spend god knows how long on a bus or train with a bunny - its bad enough in a car
and I dont know anyone who could drive me,
at the moment is just me my dog a bunny...
so..
thanks anyway this thread may as well be closed
thanks everyone

I don't allow any of our animals to be collected by public transport, i think it's very different to a car.

Didnt realise bunny was from us :lol: :roll:

Yeah.. it surely isnt far! We've been there and back in a day and spent the day down there on the beach with the dog! You'd do it easy in an hour and half. Its not that bad once you get on the motorway... its a straight run :) You could collect when the motorway is quiet, during the week :?

Hope it gets sorted for you xXx

Back