• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

u/d re my blind buns

happypreso

Alpha Buck
been back to the vets again today and it is good news :)

Holly is recovering really well and although she has next to no sight in her eye the eye is reparing itself and the vet said she looks really good.

Angel - who is the one that I cried and panicked (sp?) about last week as the vet mentioned an operation - is on the mend too! The vet said that the eye lid seems to be sorting itself out (which is what the operation was for) and the ulcer has reduced in size so it is all going in the right direction! Angel had a little reaction to the light so he/she will have some limited sight the vet said.

Both buns are still under the care of the vet and I have to go back again (they know me by name now!) next week but thing are looking good for them both :)

so very pleased, I know we are not out of the woods yet but I can't stop smiling!

Back