• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really need you advice, any at all? U?D he's still there

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about a bun i seen in P@H now i know i hate the fact that they sell buns. but the thing is i was in the other night and forgot about the bunny then as i walked past them he's still there. he's been there nearly 2.5months. what do they do with them as they start getting older? he's really fluffy and i think thats why people aren't going for him. my husband thought he was very cute too. i'm so tempted, i could make room for him in the house. do you think i should just hold out till summer and get a rescue? any opinions welcome.
sorry how much are vacc again i've forgotten?

Last edited:
if u feel strongly for this bun then i would get it i know there are thousands in a rescue and people will say ure helping the breeders etc but its ure choice and if its what u feel then some people jst have connections with some buns,

my myxi was 24 quid i think with a wuick check up x

thanks louise, mine must have £28 the last time then cos i couldn't remember if it was £18 or £28. well i've been watching the bun the past couple of months, just wouldn't want to end up with another girl. aw i don't know. :roll:

if u have fallen for him then get him. When i went to choose mine from the RSPCA. I fell in love with Houdini who only been there 5 minutes and other had been there months. I just loved him stright away. Its up to you and eventually someone else will have him and he may not have a good a home. My Mixy jabs are about £12 but its different every where.

okay gonna have to have serious word with husband tonight, i can't stop thinking about it and i could go on sat to get him. if he's there he's there and if he's not then no biggy. i would like to bond it with petal and move them into the hutch in the meantime and ted can move into the house till the payhouse is built. aw i am mad really am!!! well will see what hubby says, i'm not gonna get myself too exicted.

Its so sad when you see a bunny thats been in there for ages. There are two bunnies in my local pah that have been there for awhile - they are so beautiful :love: and loved up. I just hope they dont split them up. But i think whats holding poeple back on these two is that i think people realise that you need both of them. I will actually cry if i go in there again and see them :cry: i asked mum if we could bond two girls to ogs and she was like ermmmm :lol:

^jeeze sorry bout that - ramble and a half :shock:

lol thats okay. yeah well there's is about 3 that have been there a while but the white fluffy one really caught my eye the moment i seen him and thought he'd be picked up not a problem. *sighs*

lol thats okay. yeah well there's is about 3 that have been there a while but the white fluffy one really caught my eye the moment i seen him and thought he'd be picked up not a problem. *sighs*

i often see a few that are gorgeous and im like awww i want but i dont let me heart rule my head, im very stubborn lol.

I know exactly how you feel. I try to avoid going into P@H at all costs - it upsets me too much. I just feel the need to save them all :oops:

Me and my other half fell in love with Annie who was in the adoption bit (a chinchilla lop). P@H said she couldn't be put with other bunnies cause she fights with them :evil:We kept going in just to check on her. We were VERY tempted and had decided that this time if she was in there we would have her. Anyway she'd gone. I was upset but the lady said she'd gone to a good home. I really hope that she had. I do have a smidgen of regret though.

It's your choice at the end of the day - it's sooo hard. And unfortunately I do let my heart rule my head. Wish I could be like you devoted2buns!

My myxi jabs are about £12.

At the end of the day it's your choice, if you can look after him neuter him etc he could be a possible boyf for petal?

yeah i would like to bond him with petal, if petal doesn't like him then try him with ted. i would take him straight to the vets if i get him and get him checked over and properly sexed. just really need to be sure he's a he cos i couldn't take the poor critter back if it was a girl. aaaaahhh what a delima. my husband will make the decision for me tonight. if he says no it's because he can use his head and he'll do it for my own good.

perfectly understand, the thing that would annoy me most is that fact he's so fluffy that if he went to someone that couldn't spend time on him and later on in the year i would see him at the rescue centre after being badly treated.

the wee bun is still there, was in yesterday with my husband and i tired everything to get him to let me bring the poo critter home, they've got loads of new buns in now but he's still there, i even thought of a name for him which i know is really bad. :(

Maybe you could sex him/her in store. If you think you can afford and provide for the bun then its your choice :) I'm all for rescuing but then again as you said a bunny like that would need extra care/grooming so could end up in a rescue anyway because the owner doesn't know how much grooming is required. There is a lot a fluffy bunnies in pet shops all in the same situation though :cry:

i keep saying to my husband that he could be part of my valetines day present, i really don't want anything else. i really want to run round now and put a depoist on him. he's on his own just lying there sleeping, i really don't know how my husband would react if i just arrived home with im, he's doesn't get angry or gross but would hate to annoy him too. will send him a mess here saying i can't stop thinking about it. will check my banko too.

Back