• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isis traveling back from Harrogate

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Thought you may like to see how we got about up and down the trains this weekend
rabbitnkano019.jpg

rabbitnkano020.jpg

rabbitnkano022.jpg

rabbitnkano031.jpg

rabbitnkano029.jpg

rabbitnkano030.jpg

rabbitnkano028.jpg

We got around in style :lol: she is one relaxed bun at least she could sleep i was knacked and had to stay awake in case we missed a stop.:lol:

shes gorgeous, very shiny, reminds me a bit of a bigger Jelly!

may i ask why you feed her Muesli? x

shes gorgeous, very shiny, reminds me a bit of a bigger Jelly!

may i ask why you feed her Muesli? x

its my own show mix in the winter they get it to keep weight on my buns in the summer they have pellets i tend to find they get fat on the muesli in the summer but thin on pellets in the winter.

She's gorgeous and very relaxed. :D In fab condition, which I guess she has to be. :lol: Did you win anything?

Aaaaaaw the gorgeous Isis, I did give you a nose rub through the bars of your pen, but mummy was busy and walked off when i said hello so I couldn't give her one too:lol:

lol im sorry next time if you see me do just wave at me then when ive finished with the person im talking with i will come see you its just at the discovery rabbit i have to talk to people about the rabbits there so that they can learn about them:D

Back