• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The pet shop man sold my bag of food to someone else - Where can i buy from online?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Well... i had right trouble trying to find a pet shop/ food supplier near me who sold A+P Pellets, no one actually stocks it, but i managed to get 1 pet shop owner to order it in for me. Ive had 2 bags so far, and always had to give 2 weeks notice before i need the next bag as he only get s an A+P delivery every 2 weeks :roll:

I phoned 2 weeks ago to order a bag, called today to see if it had come in as he has his delivery mondays and he said i collected it yesterday :shock::shock::shock: I cant believe someone else has been in and bought the bag of A+P :shock:

Now my buns are foodless :cry::roll: Ive got enough for probably 2 or 3 days max... i know theres somewhere online you guys order from... could someone let me know what the site is? Also, how long is delivery normally??

Thanks Guys xXx

Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby sells it if you are desperate, you could always call and collect, or if you need some pronto then I can drive and meet you half way and bring you some of mine?

Give me a shout if you need any

Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby sells it if you are desperate, you could always call and collect, or if you need some pronto then I can drive and meet you half way and bring you some of mine?

Give me a shout if you need any

Thanks ever so much for the offer Theo :) Louise said last night she will post me some :) I have also ordered from Titmuss place... so hopefully its on its way :)

Thanks again :) xXx

Back