• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all, nice to be here

mikeyp

Young Bun
Hi,

I came across this forum because one of my buns (Ariel) is in for an op on her teeth tomorrow as she has been eating less for the last few days. I've been able to spot it early as she (and her brother) have had problems before.

I just wanted to see if there was any alternative rather than GA and then clipping which seems to be more scary the more I look into it!

I think I've also made a fool of myself in front of hurricanhoney by thinking that it was amazing that our buns looked the same and it being more common than I thought!

Mike

buns.jpg

bun3.jpg

bun2.jpg

Ok hopefully these will work - I have to resize the photos for the signature.

Ariel (girl) started off as white as Daz (boy), but has since gotten grey ears and nose. She has brown eyes and he has brilliant red eyes (like looking at a ruby!) - the red in Ariel's eyes is just from the mobile phone camera flash!

[house rabbits] - Yeah there are two rooms they aren't allowed in (one bedroom and one tv/games room with wires), and obviously being bunnies they are the only two rooms they want to be in - naughty inquisitive buns!

I used to let them come into my room, which was fine until precisely 6am when they would wake up and lick me and preen my hair until I got up to play with them for an hour! So now they just run around the rest of the bunny-proofed place.

[house rabbits] - Yeah there are two rooms they aren't allowed in (one bedroom and one tv/games room with wires), and obviously being bunnies they are the only two rooms they want to be in - naughty inquisitive buns!

I used to let them come into my room, which was fine until precisely 6am when they would wake up and lick me and preen my hair until I got up to play with them for an hour! So now they just run around the rest of the bunny-proofed place.

:lol::lol: I have the jumping on my head pulling hair thing to :roll:

Yeah, it was lovely, apart from having to get up at 6am! I put an end to that, as I don't get up for work till 8.20 and I'm not a morning person!

Back