• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnymadhouse & Mopsmum...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
... Do you remember these 2??

This first little guy enjoys posing
260120091054.jpg

...And pooping :roll:
260120091058.jpg

Close up
260120091059.jpg

Hello ladies ;)
260120091060.jpg

And don't even get me started on this one... :roll: (I'm yet to get a decent photo!!)
messyboy.jpg

Do ya want em back?? :lol:

i will swap you for Ralphy :lol:

wuzzle is just such a handsome boy :love: and i'm sure he actually knows it :lol:

wookie, well what can i say :roll: i see he hasn't changed his hairstyle or the ability to get every piece of hay he comes in contact with stuck in there :lol:

Wuzzle?! Naughty?! Not a chance :lol: He's a little angel :roll:

Wookie is a good boy really. He's just really... Ummmmm... What's the word I'm looking for...? Oh yea, HUNGRY!!!!! :lol:

i will swap you for Ralphy :lol:

wuzzle is just such a handsome boy :love: and i'm sure he actually knows it :lol:

wookie, well what can i say :roll: i see he hasn't changed his hairstyle or the ability to get every piece of hay he comes in contact with stuck in there :lol:

Who's this Ralphy??

Wuzzle doesn't even bat an eyelid when someone looks at him, as he knows all the attention is on him. All he has to do is sit there and look good.

I LOVE playing with Wookie's hair. I brush it into a mohalk and call him Mr T everytime I brush him :lol: He's a big stupid boy though.

Wouldn't be without either of em though :)

Wuzzle weed on Martyn shortly after we got him. Martyn's always said Wuzzle was his, not mine, and it's obviously a mutual thing :lol:

glad it's not just me that ends up in the line of fire :roll: we have a couple of good days when he doesn't do it then he catches me offguard :?

glad it's not just me that ends up in the line of fire :roll: we have a couple of good days when he doesn't do it then he catches me offguard :?

He's just showing he loves you. Bunnies are pretty rubbish at buying flowers coz they like eating them, so they find other ways of showing their feelings :lol:

Back