• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to forum.. Hello

julieblack

New Kit
Hi

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. :D

I have a female called Floppsy who is 1 and 1/2 yeara and a male called Joey who is 10 weeks old.

I got Joey t be friends with Floppsy, fingers crossed!

:p

Hello, welcome to RU! I am Wendy bun mum to Bugsy & Star, Smudge (at the moment, I think I have found her a new home) and four little babies called Holly, Angel, Honey & Salt.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Just so you know if you have a boy and a girl kept together they will have babies once they are old enough so I hope you have a plan to either get them neutered or to care for all the babies :)

Feel free to post some pics sometime, we love photos :)

Hiya,

I'm a newbie too. I'd love to see some pictures of your bunnies! I have a brother and sister living together and they are fine after being neutered.

He was a bit cheeky for a couple of weeks after the op, but I kept an eye on them and nudged him whenever he got naughty and they got along fine soon enough.

Hello newbies :wave:

I've been here 6 months and I still feel like a newbie - these guys know EVERYTHING about bunnies and are uber helpful.

It is addictive though...I should be working now :oops:

toodleypip

Emma

Hello
Welcome to RU:wave::wave::wave:

I have 3 rabbits - 2 boys - Eric and Ernie (brothers) They will be 1 years old in March.They live outdoors in a 10 x 6 shed with attached run
And Honey (half sister to the boys)- I got her the week before Chrismtas and she is about 20 weeks old. She lives indoors at the moment

You'll find so much help and information on here, and you'll also find it;s very addictive!:lol::lol::lol:

Hello!!
I'm a newbie too i adopted a bun from someone who no longer wanted her. I only picked her up last night and have never owned a bun before so you will probably be seeing a lot of me asking various questions!!!

Thank you :D

my older bun (floppsey) has already been spayed and I am planning on getting joey neutered in march.

Here's some pics...
This is my newest one Joey
IMG_1364%20(Medium)%20(Small).JPG

and this is floppsey
DSCN1551%20(Small).JPG

All your bunny pics are so cute, why are my pics so big? how can I make them smaller? lol i'm not very good at this :)

Thank you :D

my older bun (floppsey) has already been spayed and I am planning on getting joey neutered in march.

Here's some pics...
This is my newest one Joey
IMG_1364%20(Medium)%20(Small).JPG

and this is floppsey
DSCN1551%20(Small).JPG

All your bunny pics are so cute, why are my pics so big? how can I make them smaller? lol i'm not very good at this :)

My heart just skipped a beat.
They're beautiful.
Welcome to RU :wave:

Back