• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Simon - Popular Rabbit pellets

Which pellets do you use?

• Allen and page Natural

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Allen and Page Herb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burgess Excel Supa

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Burgess Excel Light

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Science selective

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • oxbow rabbit pellets

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Simon (Simplyk9) would like to know the most popular rabbit pellets?

I use Allen and Page Natural rabbit pellets. This is with the view of putting them on the simplyk9 website.

Last edited:
Im sure more people would consider buying Allen and Page if you were to sell it in smaller amounts as not many people could use 20kg before the best before date :) xXx

Im sure more people would consider buying Allen and Page if you were to sell it in smaller amounts as not many people could use 20kg before the best before date :) xXx

True - the reason I use Excel is 2kg is a very convenient bag size and the small one lasts my two a month.

I have to say I do have a lot of 'waste' from my bag of Allen and Page, but to me its that cheap, I don't mind not getting to the bottom.

i used excell and oxbow much prefere the oxbow but is a nightmare to get in larger bags as its so expensive but the best i feel for buns

My 7 are all on SS but if the price keeps going up will definitely be considering swapping them over to A & P!

Ive voted for A&P natural but I do mix them with Oxbow at the moment...I'd love to find somewhere to get them online with reasonable postage!!

I think the oxbow ones are great but they are hideously expensive :(

Back