• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable I know but can I have vibes again please.....U/D been to vets

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Bessie is going to the vets tonight she is my REW bunny and she has what I would describe as a rattling noise sometimes when she breathes.....I hope it is nothign serious she is well in herself bless her but knowing my luck who knows :roll:

Last edited:
Oh no:( - many many ((((((((((((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))) to Bessie & you.
Hope she'll be okay!

Loads of vibes coming to you from Bolton. Hope all is ok and give Bessie a big snuggle from me:D

Thank you all it doesn't rain in bunny land it pours at the moment, I am sure she will be ok but like I say with my luck I daren't be too optimistic :(

Vibes on their way.

My Sugar does this sometimes & apparently is allergic to hay.

Alistair did it while I was on holiday once & a week's baytril cleared it up

Well she is on baytril and I will take her back in a week.

The rattling isn't in her lungs it is at the base of her throat the vet wasn't overly concerned although as she was the other bunny to lose weight with Bambi and she weighs 3.34kg, she isn't by any means skinny but she would like to see more weight on her so she was concerned from that point - all we can do is wait though I suppose :)

Back