• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a rough idea of a dental cost please?

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Lilys having her teeth filed tomorrow and I was just wondering roughly how much they usualy cost..as if its going to be a regular thing in the future i'd like to have some money set aside :)

thank you in advance guys xxx

If its under General anesthetic it can cost from approx £50-£80. Some bunnies are predisposed to having dental work throughout their lives.
But you can regulate it with lots of hay eating, and grinding of the teeth such as hard bread. Is it the front or back teeth that are getting done?

its her back teeth, she has plenty of hay anyway and wooden toys etc. its just something thats happened.
so i think its best i start saving just incase!
thanks for that xx

Oh Chloe
I feel for you and Lily
My Honey has just had her eye flushed 3 times last week! All connected to teeth problems.

I don't know what kind of problems as the vet didn't do an X-ray. But when she gets spayed I'll make sure they find out what the problem is.
SO I am also worried about how often we'll be at the vets with this.
Again as you have said, with regards to cost it would be nice to be able to plan ahead

I hope Lily will be o.k
sending lots of hugs and vibes to you both.xx

Thank you for all of your replies...I really appreciate it :)

jessica rabbit (sorry i dont know your name lol!)
thank you so much and i hope hunny is ok! <3

Thank you for all of your replies...I really appreciate it :)

jessica rabbit (sorry i dont know your name lol!)
thank you so much and i hope hunny is ok! <3

Hi Chloe

(It's Jayne but don't tell everybody!!:lol::lol::lol:)

I'm sure Honey will be fine, once we know what the problem is and can manage it properly!

Hope all is o.k with Lily too!

When we had Barney (a bunny we had from a man at dads work a few months back) we paid just under £100 at Melborunes for dental :? This did include x-rays aswell... not sure if thats done as standard though.

Will be thinking of Lily tomorrow hun :( Im sure she'll be fine, but will keep everything crossed that shes ok and its a one off xXx

If you go to Walpole & Bingham they can do a concious dental, they're in the Wolverhampton area. It would be less than £20 I should imagine, Tree goes there.

Back