• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gloucester foster girls

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I am fostering these three pretty girls for ARC at the moment.

This is Snowdrop, she's the mother of the other two:

trio3.jpg

This is Stella:

trio2.jpg

And this is her sister Munchkin:

trio4.jpg

Snowdrop and Stella:

trio1.jpg

They are a trio at the moment, but none of them is neutered, so if there is any trouble after their operations, we may have to split them up. Snowdrop could probably be rehomed with one of her daughters, and then we can find a husbun for the other daughter. They are all still young, so I would not be too worried about splitting them up. I would not do it if they had been together for many years.
Snowdrop is smaller than her daughters, and she is a bit poorly at the moment. She has runny poos, so I have to wash her bottom every day. She does not seem to eat much. Hopefully we can get her back to normal soon. The daughters produce huge poos and are quite nosey. Stella is more cheeky and confident, Munchkin is a bit shy.

She is the first bunny I have lost, and I feel terrible. :cry: She was the sweetest little thing.

Stella and Munchkin seem to be doing ok. They are very lively, eating lots of hay and making nice big poos. The journey did not stress them as much as their mother. They are lovely girls and very nosy. Snowdrop was my favourite, though, because of her beautiful dark button eyes. :cry:

Back