• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my bunnies

Dumpling

Warren Scout
With it being National Week this week i am taking them all too the vets today. Hopefully they will be able to sex the babies as we think there is either 2 and 2 boys or 1 girl and 3 boys. They are all doing fine running around eating and poo-ing properly. I am also going to get biscuits and Angels claws cut if they will let them do it.

jane

They went for there health check today and they are very pleased with them all. Biscuit and angel had there nails cut with no problem as well. All of the babies are fine. There are 3 girls Sooty, Sammie and Dumpling and the only boy is Smudge. Altogether 3 nurses and a vet sex them and they are agreed. They give me loads of hay and food for them and advised me to change the older ones on to excell food which i am starting too now. Ive got to take them back in 3-4wks to make sure as well.

jane

We are keeping all the bunnies. They have been away from there mum for 2 wks now and we so attached to them all. They all have there owm personalities and the girls have trio-ed up. I think in the spring when it is warmer i am getting the girls a triple hutch so hopefully they can be kept together. If i am going by bisuit size, smudge will need a big hutch at least a 5-6ft one. When i brought them last year from differnt places they said they where dwarf lops and dwarf x lionhead which they are not they are more a medium-large rabbits which i dont care about because we love them to bits and they will have forever homes here.

jane

Do you have the space for a shed? I think the three would be better in a shed and run than a triple, as most of the hutch is taken up with ladders. Also if you got them neutered, then all 4 could live together :D .

Back