• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about vets...............

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Sorry about what may seem like a silly question but I have been lucky enough to find a Rabbit savy vet - thoroughly reccommended by someone I know who has Rabbits. Question is - do I need to register before making an appointment or can I just phone up and make one? :oops: (I come from New Zealand and hav'nt had a pet for fourteen years) I get paid on Friday and wan't to book Frodo in for his jabs.
Cheers! :wave:

Sorry about what may seem like a silly question but I have been lucky enough to find a Rabbit savy vet - thoroughly reccommended by someone I know who has Rabbits. Question is - do I need to register before making an appointment or can I just phone up and make one? :oops: (I come from New Zealand and hav'nt had a pet for fourteen years) I get paid on Friday and wan't to book Frodo in for his jabs.

If you're not sure, just ring them :wave:
At my vet you just phone up & say you want to bring your pet in, they ask if you're registered & if you're not they take your details over the phone & book you in.

when I got Bugs & Star I phoned up the local vets to register them and book them in for the jabs. I then changed vets, but did this before I needed them (if that makes sense!). I just phoned them up and they had to wait for the old vets to pass on the details but it was all very simple! A few weeks later I got Bugs booked in for the chop!

Back