• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appeal

Thank you for posting this Theo. We have raised £200 so far, but I know the vet bill is going to run into thousands for these bunnies.

Thank you for posting this Theo. We have raised £200 so far, but I know the vet bill is going to run into thousands for these bunnies.

That's OK, I know how much Alice is struggling and in in real desperate needs of funds and you are right the vets bill is enormous.

If anyone can help then please do, 61 rabbits were rescued by Alice,

Great post Theo. Can people still support the fundraising competition.

Additionally,Is there a way we can raise money, by phoning up some charities or wealthy people in GloucesterCheltenham.

Any Gloucester people on here, who could brainstorm with me. Im not familiar with the area. i.e. is there a large Tescos we could ask to do a collection outside of? Is there a pets at home? Any famous people in Cheltenham/Gloucester I can write too

http://www.visit-gloucestershire.co.uk/gloucestershire/citizens.html

How far is Highgrove from Alices?

Does the RWA give any donations?

Could we also highlight some of Alice's existing bunnies under rabbits in need. In case anyone searching for a bunny, they could consider one of hers. She already has some gorgeous bunnies in her rescue and, if they were offered homes, it would help too.

Last edited:
Yes the competition is open until feb 15th :D Also people who just want to donate can contact me.

I think it would be great if someone contacted the local P@H and asked if they could do a collection one weekend and have a trolly for people to put rabbit food and toys in :)

If anyone is able to do this I am happy to ring some stores but obviously cannot be there in person as much too far away

Ill try and work some magic. Im Ill today, so will fire off some emails, and hope they will help. What is Alice and the buns in need of?? Has she got media coverage on this yet?

Yes the competition is open until feb 15th :D Also people who just want to donate can contact me.

I think it would be great if someone contacted the local P@H and asked if they could do a collection one weekend and have a trolly for people to put rabbit food and toys in :)

If anyone is able to do this I am happy to ring some stores but obviously cannot be there in person as much too far away

there is a store on the bristol road in glos (pah) and there are 2 large tescos.. and a large asda quedgeley and cattle market and town centre..... dont know if any would or wouldnt help...but it might b worth a try?
im down on this sat but cant garentee what time im arriving or what time am around from... try sam and niki think they both glos too.....

also was thinking the pah on bristol road may be willing to help i know several years back they allowed mum to take chelsea to sit on her lap in their store and visit the other bunnys so she wasnt lonely(when chelsea was bereved but we couldnt initially find a similar partner) and mum spoke to various owners to be about rabbit care as they came in (they thought her and chelsea were mad i think but were very nice to her....)

Ill try and work some magic. Im Ill today, so will fire off some emails, and hope they will help. What is Alice and the buns in need of?? Has she got media coverage on this yet?

the local glos paper..citezen is doing an article for them this week(mum organised it sdf76) so hopefully it wil be highlighted there.x

Thats great :D but I think it needs to be properly coordinated so that people aren't contacting the same companies

I agree Liz. Can we make sure we don't double up. Well done for everyone offering to do something.

I have written two letters today to Tescos at St. Oswalds Road Glos and Quedgeley, Glos asking if we can do a collection outside their stores.

Its as easy for me to send the same letter to P at H, because I only need to change the address on my Tescos letter. Again, what is the address for the nearest one to Alice. Does anyone already have a working relationship with the management at P at H in the area before I do?

Last edited:
Back