• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If bunnies ruled the world......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
wot do you think it would be like?

I think they would keep all the horrible people in tiny cages and poke them with a stick and starve them and not clean them out :lol::lol:

wot do you think it would be like?

I think they would keep all the horrible people in tiny cages and poke them with a stick and starve them and not clean them out :lol::lol:

I think that would happen after hearing some of the things on here that people have done to them!

Hopefully they would let us 'good ones' out now and again! :lol:

is it bunnies?? i thought it was kitten kong gonna have to browse through you tube now :lol:along with icky thump

vet treatment on the NHS, then no bunny will have to suffer in silence.

Every bunny has some bunny to love

Its illegal to make hutches under 6ft (or 5ft if its a double, phew!)

i dont think theyd stick people in cages.... they are too lovely for that :love::love::love::love:

they would abolish time and we would all have to stop rushing about slow down and enjoy life... and there would be law all animals and humans must binky :D

I think they'd insist we were their treat slaves - and fed them all day long!
Charlie would anyway :roll:

haha i just thought of what alvin would do..... hed enslave people to wallpaper all day long and then hed strip it all off the wall again :lol::lol::lol:

• Veg and Treats - all day, everyday.
  • Free Range all Day.
  • In and Out of the house as they please.
  • NHS for Buns...FREE of course!
  • No Litter Trays...Poop where they like..

To name but a few:lol:

• Veg and Treats - all day, everyday.
  • Free Range all Day.
  • In and Out of the house as they please.
  • NHS for Buns...FREE of course!
  • No Litter Trays...Poop where they like..

To name but a few:lol:

You mean they don't poop where they like already?! :shock:

Eeyore would insist everyone took up his way of life: sleeping and eating. He'd also demand he had yummy treats every day and no bossy sister interrupting his important sleeping sessions :lol:

Back