• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boarding - indoors?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Is it possible to board rabbits indoors?
When we go on holiday i need place for ogs to go however i dont want him to be outside so he will need to be indoors. Do boarders board indoors?

I don't board in my home but i do have a heated shed which is 24 hours. However i do have bunnies in side for their runs and that works well ,

which area do you live? will help people suggesting a place ;)
When i board mine they go inside a shed and cope really well.. dont seem to notice they arent in a house ;) especially if its in the summer;)

when u board indoor do u keep them in their cages or ho do u work it? ask at ur vets too,,,i did and the receptionsit ffered to take her as i found it hard to find an indoor boarding near me

We board indoors and out, the indoor buns live as part of the family, if the weather is really nice we sometimes pop them outside in the run (if the owner agrees) otherwise they binky around our lounge with us for exercise time etc.

I've boarded for friends indoors before. I prefer to actually, so that I can keep a constant eye on how they're doing.

Back