• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits everywhere

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I posted a thread last week about myself and mum2buns being in the paper about us catching 4 out of 9 buns.
Had a phonecall this morning of one of the residents to say he had caught another so got that one here, thinking great only 3 more to go:D. How wrong was I (or the resident) the resident took 2 more to the RSPCA office and as then since phoned me to say there are at least another 9:shock:. I haven't any room:roll

original thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=164638

Last edited:
Where on earth are they coming from? Are people just 'releasing' their buns after reading what you done last week catching those others?

Poor bunnies, I'm off to find orignal thread must of missed it....

ETA 14 bunnies wow lots to chase about. Hows the new mum doing? Where on earth would she have gone to have them without you?

Last edited:
I am going up to try and get some more on Sunday with mum2buns (hopefully as she isn't very well atm with a migraine) and Catherine one of my fosterers:roll:

Back