• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex to Leicester

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

Boing Boing Boing

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

:oops: sorry, i'm not here really........

I could take them as far as Oxford mid-Feb, if someone could meet me there ie at Oxford?

:wave:

Only just caught up with this today - i've finally made it into work!!

The oxford thing sounds great - weekend is best for us. If weekend is no good for you chipmunk_k, we can go ourselves.

Do we know which weekend it could be done?

Kerina

xx

I work every other saturday - so it depends, but if you guys can go yourselves, I'm sure it would be better for the bunnies!!

The other option is as Lou mentioned - the RWA conference is only 3 weeks away now, we will be going from Essex to Nottingham on Friday 27th in the afternoon so could do a detour into Leicester on the way up to drop these buns off. Would someone be able to be around on 27th pm if this can't be arranged for before that time?

:wave: You're all so helpful!

If Tinsel can take them as far as Oxford on a weekend day then we can meet Tinsel there. If this is going to be mid February then obviously we'd get them sooner :D. Perhaps Tinsel could let me know what date he/she had in mind if this can still be done. (Have sent pm).

If not, then the 27th would be fine but it would have to be early evening for me rather than afternoon as I am at work until 5pm. I could be at Leicester Forest East Services at 5.30pm ish? If it was earlier in the afternoon, maybe someone could take them in just for a couple of hours for me and i'll pick them up from anywhere in Leicester on my way home from work.

Kerina
x

:wave: Ok no probs - hopefully it can be sorted sooner...if not, would you be able to take half a days leave or something on the 27th, I'm fairly sure will be through much earlier than 5.30 (traffic permitting I guess!) as the whole point of us both taking the afternoon off work was to get to Notts before friday rush hour!

:wave: Ok no probs - hopefully it can be sorted sooner...if not, would you be able to take half a days leave or something on the 27th, I'm fairly sure will be through much earlier than 5.30 (traffic permitting I guess!) as the whole point of us both taking the afternoon off work was to get to Notts before friday rush hour!

:wave:

Thanks so much. I'm sure if I can't have a half day, I could get either my OH to have a half day or maybe my mum could meet you.

If the Oxford meet doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

Thanks

Kerina
xx

Would this Sunday be okay with everyone? Would get to Kris's mid/early morning then to Oxford about an hour and a half later... *senses excitement levels rising dangerously high in Leicester area* :wave:

ETA - Have pmed Kris to check with her...

Last edited:
Sunday is absolutely fine for us - i'm so excited, I think I might burst - it's going to be messy!!!!!

Kimmy & Angelika are coming home - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much Nicky!

Let me know time and place and we'll be there! Also what happens with carriers? I assume we'll bring our own and transfer them into it, so that Nicky can take Kris's carrier back to her?

Kerina xx

Back