• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Juno is now a lady...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
....and a right stroppy demanding one at that!!! My baby girl is off to the vets on Wednesday with Mack & Lex (we're going heavy handed, lol) for her pre-spey assesment and to check that she can keep her paralysed fore limb.

I'm just hoping they are happy to spey her as her behaviour is getting naughty and these hormones need nipping in the bud sharpish! I am also really looking forward to bonding her up so she has some company, as I think her playing up has a lot to do with attention seeking. :?

rosie has become a lady too although her behaviour is far from ladylike! Im booking her in for next week hopefully!Good luck to Juno!

She is in next Wednesday....apparently she has gotton bigger than the male wildie who goes to our vets and was found the same time as her. She is in excellent health and a complete little piglet gathering by the fact she had a tummy like 'an orange' and a tract full of poops so Anita is happy to spey.

She also gets to keep her leg :D:D:D.

Mack on the other hand is going in for some major surgery on his jaw and teeth. :(:(:(

Back