• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DO you think we're bonded?

Hello

After Honeys 3 trips to the vets this week for her eye, I thought the least I can do is make sure I give her lots of cuddles.

I think we can safely say, we're bonded!!!:love::love::love:

She would have stayed like this all day I think - she doesn't like it to stop. Hence she stamps her feet when I put her on the floor!!
We had 3 x half hour sessions like this yesterday!!!

Awww, Honey is such a gorgeous girlie :love:

Wish my Daisy would cuddle me like that, but she won't be picked up (we do have cuddles on the sofa and floor though, and she follows me everywhere so I know she loves mummy really).

Hope Honey's eye is getting better!

Awww, Honey is such a gorgeous girlie :love:

Wish my Daisy would cuddle me like that, but she won't be picked up (we do have cuddles on the sofa and floor though, and she follows me everywhere so I know she loves mummy really).

Hope Honey's eye is getting better!

Thank you.
My boys would never cuddle me like that either - they don't do sentimental!!!
The forst time I picked her up in the pet shop, she was like this. I think we were meant to be!!!
I think I am blessed to have such a lovely girl.
As for the eye, it looks like it is going to be a long term thing. She has a blocked eye duct - SHe had 3 flushes last week. Vet says its connected to teeth roots!!:cry::cry::cry:
That's why I made sure I had lots of time for her yesterday.

As for the eye, it looks like it is going to be a long term thing. She has a blocked eye duct - SHe had 3 flushes last week. Vet says its connected to teeth roots!!:cry::cry::cry:
That's why I made sure I had lots of time for her yesterday.

Oh, poor Honey bunny. I guess that means lots of vet trips and procedures? At least she has a lovely mummy to cuddle to help her get over it!

Lots of vibes for a healthy Honey!

Oh, poor Honey bunny. I guess that means lots of vet trips and procedures? At least she has a lovely mummy to cuddle to help her get over it!

Lots of vibes for a healthy Honey!

Thank you so much for the vibes.
The vet didn't actually do an x-ray, so not sure how severe the problem is. I will ask them to have a good look and assess properly when she gets spayed.
Poor little girlie.

Back