• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

accidentally....

Did you fall over her/step on her and she died?

The links are nothing to worry about, just a rabbit chasing round someones feet, presumably what caused it's demise. Poor, poor bunny.

did you stand on her accidently? just watched the youtube video and she followed you everywhere! dont worry people the vid is of the bun following its owner everywhere and licking their hands. i could imagine an accident easily happening if a pet followed you everywhere especially a rabbit who is running after you.

I don't think it's a wind up....look at the OPs previous posts, before someone says something very insensitive. :?

personally i think its a windup:roll: but i could be wrong:oops:

it could be but i have read another thread not sure if it were onhere or another forum of someone who accidentaly stood on there rabbit and killed it so it is possible :( especially with a rabbit who follows you everywhere.

I have also heard of buns being fallen over/stood on, etc, and breaking their back/leg/dying. I don't see how this is a windup, just someone who is probably in shock and maybe that affected what they posted and how.

I was just worried about seeing something a bit upsetting in those links. Mocha is always trying to trip me up, I always worry about standing on her. So sorry for your loss.

accidentally killed her when i was doing chin up at my door way. those youtube vids are what is all what ive taken. RIP. makes me sad to reply this forum

:oops: I've just read your other posts - I apologize for thinking that this was a wind-up.

I'm very sorry for your loss :cry: Binky free Labbit xxx.

Back