• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piece of snake in hay U/D pic post #20

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Couldn't believe my eyes. I was stuffing the buns basket with hay and I grabbed what I thought was a chunky fiberous bit, but it was a bit smelly then I looked at it more closely and it is most definately a piece of snake :shock::shock::shock: I've taken a picture but I'm having difficulties loading it up to photobucket I'll try again later!

Last edited:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!! :shock: :shock:

That is absolutely DISGUSTING.....I would have screamed!!! :oops: :oops:

I found a dried up frog in my hay once. It was gross, but the snake would have done me in!!!

grass snake or slow worm, both like to hide in warm damp grassy places he was just unlucky when they came round to cut the hay,

EWW!!!!

I'm glad I haven't found anything like that, I would of screamed the place down!! I hate dead things...

People often find vile things in hay... I worry every time I stick my hand in the bag!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock: I'd be horrified!

I think I'll ask my boyfriend to check the next time he gets me some, don't want to find anything in my hay..

I found a dried mouse, that was mank. I know someone who found a whole dead rabbit. Not sure how that happened because you'd think it would be too big and would get noticed. But GROSS! I am intrigued by these snake pictures. I think that makes me sick, lol.

I managed to upload a piccy!

snakeydeadthing.jpg

Back